New Interactive Tension Pneumothorax Simulation Available from eMedSimulations
Interactive Tension Pneumothorax Simulation
Learn how to treat and diagnose virtually
Tension Pneumothorax is a life threatening condition that occurs very rarely during the hyperbaric oxygen therapy. However, as a hyperbaric professional you have to be aware of how to manage this life threatening condition. Our interactive simulation allows you to perform the diagnosis and treatment of a Tension Pneumothorax in a real lifelike virtual environment. With this educational tool, you can quickly learn or refresh your memory on how to manage this critical condition.
- Learn while you perform the diagnosis and treatment in an interactive simulation based environment.
- Guided simulation provides better retention and ability to refresh your skills.
- Provide a focused physical exam, percuss the chest, auscultate the chest, hear lung sounds and view chest X-rays.
- Perform an emergency needle decompression in virtual environment.
- Access the interactive simulation anytime, anywhere
- Practice until you reach perfection.
- Ability to assess your knowledge, clarify concepts and increase your confidence.
Limited Time Offer!!From now until May 22, 2011, purchase Tension Pneumothorax for only $50.00 (regularly priced at $75) by visiting www.emedsim.com/tension_pneumothorax. eMedSimulations guarantees 100% satisfaction or your money back (see site for details).
To purchase Tension Pneumothorax, go to www.emedsim.com/tension_pneumothorax.
eMedSimulations guarantees 100% satisfaction!
Virtual Simulation for Medical Learning
12 Pinetop Road
Barrington, RI 02806
posted Tuesday, March 29, 2011